Which would you prefer?

Would you rather date a country boy or a city slicker? Why?

• sweety
    Favorite Answer

i would prefer my bf

Not fair question...each is precious in their own way...it's simply a woman's preference. My personal preference though is ' city slicker ' as you phrased it. I prefer the polish of attire, cultural interests, the buzz of the city, keenness of mind, interesting, fun, romantic, trips to the ocean, day hikes . . . While I enjoy trips to the country and don't mind wearing jeans...I'm not really the camping or truck type girl. Prefer cars, inns, hotels, cottages, picnics, candlelit dinners, bookstores, stimulating conversation of articulate man . . .

If you changed the boy part to girl, I'd prefer a country girl, coz I'm a country boy. They tend to be a lot less Paris Hiltonish, and I hate the paris type airhead chicks that you see these days. . .

Oh heck give me a hot sexy sweaty 17 year old blond hay pitching country bumpkin with rippling chest and stomach muscles and broad shoulders any day. Yummy. I could eat boys like that for breakfast. Scary hu? lol.

personally, i'd rather date or marry a country boy. that's just a personal choice. if you're looking for ways to find out if a guy has a good heart or not is to watch how he treats his dog or his mother. if he doesn't have a dog or a mother, ask him about his last girlfriend, if he's evasive it's okay, but if he starts saying bad things about her, it could be a clue as to how he would talk about you should things not work out. good luck

Dont wanna date either of them

I would not date either one. Why? Because I am a man.

the one i'm fated to love

i want a virgin i dont care where she is from

depends on how much money he has.