Rawkus asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

How far up should I be shaving my side burns? Half Ear level?

• tony
    Favorite Answer

It really depends on how you appreciate your appearance. Most people are critical on they look to others, and it is understandable. The best way to know what is best for you is ask someone who sees you that can tell how attractive you look either way with your side burns. But keep in mind not to be self treated, because it ruins what is the most important factor of who you are. Your attitude and how you communicate with others is important of your personality, treat others with love and respect and that will draws them to you. I'm sure either way you shave your side burns it will look great on you.

You just shave them thar sideburns however you want.

Thank ya, Thank ya very much.

Actually I just use those little knobby things in the middle of my ear as a guide.

I use the bottom of the knob actually. And my last date was July of '03 if that helps.

thats really up to you, how you feel you look best, dont stress about it, fashion changes so fast that it means little, some are cutting the sideburn off at the top of the ear, and that looks kind of geeky to me.half ear would be fairly standard.

ear level unless you are metro sexual which I personally find odd but then my hubby is in the military soooo I dont have that problem

personal choice.