ladies what did you do when you found out your husband was cheating?

• Smriti
    Favorite Answer

I just felt all silent for a while and got control over my feelings. Thought much about the future and then decided to have a serious talk with him. I gave him one chance and luckily he got the point and the fact that if I was not shouting or being hysteric, I meant what I said.

• lex

found out,,cried,,booted him out,cried some more,,stripped all the wallpaper off the walls ,,(6 months pregnant,,couldnt go out really,lol),,played 'the verve' a lot,,lost about 3 stones,lost my house,moved in with his sister,,decided to teach her a lesson of how much she really meant at the time and flirted till he came back,,when he did i told him to pi$$ off and then moved on!thats was it really,,it was very tough and i was very sad but stuff happens doesnt it.,,i know it seemed bitchy to get him back and then boot him out again but the woman he cheated on me with was my younger sister and i hated her for what she did to me,,i had 1 child already and was expecting another so i wanted her to know that if i wanted i could click my fingers and get him to ask me if he could come home,,thats all i wanted and when i got it,,,i told her what he had been saying and i felt so much better.he went back to her and she took him back soon after because his mother died and he needed someone,,i felt bad but 'what the hey',,,,,,,,,

I confronted him about it in a non-argumentative sort of way. Of course he denied it but, I had proof. He was very defensive so this means that he was guilty. I asked him to leave and he did. We were separated for a couple of months.

Source(s): It takes a while to heal when you have been betrayed. I have been there.

forgave him. took him back. he cheated again, took him back. he cheated again. so i found a bodyguard, because he wouldn't leave me alone, now I'm in love with the bodyguard, he had a baby with the girl friend and hates his life. Ohh I think the bodyguard loves me!

Hi Faith, AT THIS POINT, I don't give a damn. I am divorcing this bastard. I feel really good about it too. Have a Merry Christmas.

Clowmy

GOD forgiveness for pepoles, and what about us, we can't forgiveness for each others.

Open your maind and your heart again, open you arms for him and forgiven, but just let him know that's heart you so much that doing, be patient, Men likes forgiveness woman, and at last he is urs.

honestly, its difficult to answer this question as I m facing this same problem as I have not idea why this man like to cheat us woman...

• Rain32

Confronted him, them divorced him a few months later..

I would leave him in a heartbeat.

He promised to love, honor and be faithful. He blew it.

I would leave him before he would say a fake sorry.