Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

I have a question that I need to answer.?

Okay here we go. I met someone a year ago on this day. I sent them a card. They contacted me and told me on the day that we met that they found their true love and they are happy and left it at that. Do you think they are being vandictive. The whole respond I recieved seem very brief and cold.

They tell you this on the day that you met. You think they are being honest. Don't you think it fishy to tell someone on the day that they had met that they had met someone else. They contact you and tell you out of the blue?

No I sent them a card and they contacted me the day that we had met and told me that they had met someone else. I did not send them a card the day that we had met.

Basically we had met on the 14 of Dec. They had contacted me that day when we met that they had met someone else. I didn't contact them that day.

Favorite Answer

Hhhhmmm interesting that he would do it on the day that you met. I think he did it the wrong time. Yes its manipulating, vandictive and you deserve better. He sounds like a bitter loser. He could of said I would like to wish you a merry christmas and I hope everything is going well. That other stuff wasn't need to be said. Do you really need to know and to have you think away. I think he might of done it to be venegeful.

I don't think so. It sounds to me like who ever his true love is was standing over his shoulder when he read your card and got very mad at him. It sounds like she made him call you and advise you that he is with someone else and was tell you not to contact him anymore. I really don't think it was him = I think it was the girl looking over his shoulder and she wanted to make sure you did not get a chance to take him away from her. Don't read more into the conversation than the information he provided to you. When she dumps him, he will call and/or write and explain to you exactly what i just told you.

I read your question a couple of times to try and understand it. The way I take it is he met someone else the day he met you and they were sitting there making him call you to tell you he had someone else?? Maybe?

Don't worry about him go on with your life. Your true love will come around when you're not looking.

Uh, no. I think the person is being honest.

u should move on and let it go there is poeple who r cold and insensetive .