Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Why do people try to be so good to muslims ? If we do not show their mistakes who else would help them ?

Favorite Answer

Muslims are My children too, even though they do not choose to worship Me in My Goddess form. I still love them and I appear to them as Allah.

Are all Muslims good? All have good in them, and none are completely good. And this is true of Hindus too, My dear. And all people.

We must be good to everyone. We can try to show people their faults if we mean to help them. But when doing so, we must be very careful that we don't generalize the mistakes of others onto one particular adherent we meet. Each of My children is unique, and needs a different approach.

Kindness is almost always a good approach though, if there is any doubt.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE GREAT PLANET MAKES MISTAKES!!!!!!!!!!! Some more than others and some worse than others, but none the less, we are all mistake-makers (sinners)!

There are good Muslims and bad Muslims; good Jews and bad Jews; good Christians and bad Christians; good Kabbalists and bad Kabbalists; good Scientologists and bad Scientologists; etc. etc. etc. See my point???? Just focus on yourself and your life will be good for you. Good Muslims are great, nice and kind people. It's the radical ones that turn Islam around to fit their selfish wants and the media shows this group much more than the true Allah believers. Stop watching all the crap and learn about Islam from a non-terrorist. Just like learning Catholism from a devote Catholic and not a molesting priest. Believing in Allah and Muhammad is a personal choice as is believing in the Holy Trinity, or YHVH. Some belief in the rapture and some don't believe that Jesus is the Messiah and such. Let people believe what they want to believe. If someone is harmful, killing, kidnapping or such, then focus on that person or that group and try to stop that. The problem I see is many people "believe in" the media and never search further for the truth and then tend to categorize all people into one group. That's not fair at all! I am Catholic and proud of it, yet I am ashamed and embarrassed about what some priests have done in the past. But those sinners and hypocrits won't stop me from believing in God, Jesus, Hoy Ghost and the Catholic Church. My devotion is too great and true.

Source(s): Sorry for the length. It just upsets me when I hear people labeling millions of people as if they are all the exact same.

The question would be more tolerant if it states:

Why do people try to be so good to some Muslims, some Jewish, some Christians ?

I am only showing you a mistake to help you.

who else would do?

Why are you so sure that they are the ones who are making the mistakes doe you even know where their religion came from or how about yours ? do you know anything at all besides what the guy standing in a building worth millions and wearing a 1,500.00 suit with 250.00 shoes and a Rolex told you on Sunday how new is his car and is it more expensive than yours ? I used to repo cars from people and let me tell you this I had people come in telling me they hated me because they couldn't tithe that Sunday they had to get their car AND THEY WERE ON WELFARE YOU POMPOUS $%^%#$%^$ do you even know the purpose of the tithe ? or are you so convince of your " moral superiority " that you refuse to learn from others with a different culture than yours no wonder people hate Christians so much they won't even take care of their own and run around bullying and bashing others !

Muslim here

first of all

nobody is trying to be good to muslims ... don't you read the questions here which is full of hatred and lies about islam

the second thing what mistakes do you can show us to help ..

did we worship our prophet as you did

did we called our messenger god or god son

did we changed our holey book quran as you did with the bible ...

i guess it's you who need help

worship god only

jesus is not god or son of god

jesus is human he's god messenger same as all the other prophets ibrahim , joseph , ......

jesus is same like adam created by god without a father

do you consider adam god son too ?

wake up christians ... use your brains ....

Because we submit to God, and try to live righteously, and attain piety. Sure we are not infallible, thats why we repent sincerely to God alone, because only he can forgive us, and he will judge us on the Day of Judgment. And know the promise of God is true.

So my challenge to you, read the Qu'ran from Front to Back, and then come talk here. Read a respectable translation with commentary, and not an old English one that is not very accurate.

Because Muslims are human just like the rest of us. They feel, love , and raise their families. Just because someones religious path is different than mine does not make it any less valid. How would you feel if everyone around you kept pointing out all your faults and mistakes.

here is my views of Islam...

pros- peaceful, kind, and have semi- normal views on life.

cons- the extremists, muhammed marrying a 10yr old, they disrepect towards women, there over the top views, and many more...

this answer was not to disrespect anybody, but just my points, and my points are not always right. and im expecting some thumbs downs...

-hetty♥

look sri just by seeing your avatar i can say ur dumb right ???????

1- who is good with muslim

2- who made mistake

lemme tell u : ur hindu right - u people never been good to any religion: all u people know is killing sentiments of other relgion

demolishing mosques... killing missionaries n killing low cast hindus .

actually v shdnt b good to u people!!!

Yes ,criticism does a person good.As long as we point out the truth there is nothing wrong with that.