Amir asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

Lilfe is not always fun. What do you think about many people around you having fun in excessive amounts?

Favorite Answer

just by taking a good look around.. with enough thinking will be enough for them to start using fun in an economic way...

they r just alittle blind... but they r always wake up... someday

and at that time it's one of two things u get... tragedy or ironic loneliness. just like me

When I read your question .. straight off the top of my head I realised that depression, whether major or otherwise, highlights the joy factor of others. Perhaps, some of us feel so low at times as to believe that everyone around us is having a fabulous time - which is mainly not the case. Through my life experience, it has been shown to me that those having the best time are often those that have the most difficulties.

Why should I care if others are having excess amounts of fun. It does not effect me. I hope they are happy and not causing trouble, but why would I care at all what othres are doing when it should not harm me in any way.

Kill joys suck!!!!!

Source(s): I watch Dr. Phil

I think that its the best way to go. You can only better yourself when you can learn from those around you and happiness is a blessing. Enjoy the light.

• bev

if it got to the point it bothered me, it usual meant that they had a lot more money to blow than i did, i can sympathize and Tell you it hurts and that taking a break and having fun to will make you more accessible to them and wont cause the isolation that can occur if the perceptions continue to depress u

most young people think they are only having fun if drunk and drugged and having wild sex, eventually they will figure out thats not what fun is and they will regret their life. if they are having more fun than me, who cares.

That they are putting on a front, and I can only wonder what is really going on...laughing on the outside, crying on the inside...

• justme

its the way you look at thing

is the glass half full or half empty

change your outlook and you too can have fun

It's great it keeps me happy. When you can be happy for others even when it has nothing to do with you life is happier.

WELL...I am glad someone is having fun!! However, it doesn't last forever..