Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

If Santa doesn't deliver, what would you like from the Goddess this year?

Favorite Answer

since it is the internet that you reign over, I really would like (and need) a faster computer and a wireless mouse. My PC was refurbished and is slower than a turtle. Please of beautiful goddess, send me a new PC and mouse (at no cost to me)! Thanks!

New statues for my altar and a copy of Craig Barnes book " In Search of the Lost Feminine: Decoding the Myths That Radically Reshaped Civilization".

Goddess bless America.

Happy Yule

Merry Christmas

Happy Hanukkah

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to you all

• Goddess made it snow so hard that Denver airport was closed for 2 days. My daughter could not fly to her Dads in Denver for Christmas, she is with me. Thank you Goddess for the gift without asking.

Well, I've given up on the redheads. So how about (since your domain is the internet) creating a nice virus that crashes the computers of everyone that abuses the "report a violation" button on Yahoo Answers.

Although I must say, I find Wonder Weirdo's request to be slightly intriguing...

A little peace and quiet.

Well... tickets to Bermuda might be nice. Actually I'd settle for Key West. Just someplace warm near the ocean.

I would like to have my 4 Runner completely restored to showroom condition at no cost to me. And 1 million dollars...free and clear. My fiancee would like his health totally restored, and 1 million dollars of his own... also free and clear! Praise and Thank Goddess!!

A really hot, intense, compatible handmaiden, by which I may further explore the dynamics of relationships, would be nice, but I am not sure how that's going to fit in my stocking.

• BANANA

Less conceit and self absorption, and a visit from a couple of porn stars! Merry Christmas anyway

I would like a rubber chicken, filled with peanut butter, presented to me by a transvestite midget with a cloven hoof and bad posture.

What goddess?! There is only one God.