Wich one is the best place to live in USA??

I'm from Brazil and I'm living in Naples, FL. I'm a exchange student and I'll extend my visa for one year more. Which City or State do you recommend me to live??

Ps: I've already lived in PA.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Seattle has it all, nature, a night life, and lots of coffee! You have already seen the east coast, go west and see what that side of the country has to offer!

That's definitely a matter of taste. Naples, Florida is a nice place but if you want to experience something new for the sake of contrast, you could go with a bigger city (Seattle or San Francisco are ones that I would recommend), or a small mountain town that has a thriving arts scene like Ashland, Oregon (Shakespeare festival) or Telluride, Colorado (all kinds of music concerts along with great skiing). Where ever you end up going, I hope that you enjoy it here in the United States. Living in another country is not something that everyone gets to experience and I am happy that you are here.

San Francisco has been rated number 1 for some time, but it's also number one most expensive city in the U.S. If you want culture, go to New York. It's not the best place to live, but a great place to live to learn about people. You might enjoy being there. I was told it's a fun city.

Tucson, Arizona.. Great climate. Not as hot as Phoenix and you can zip up to the mountains in less than an hour or visit Mexico in less than two. University of Arizona and a wonderful Junior College system will allow you to continue your studies in a first class school. Tucson has a large Hispanic population too. In case you get homesick.

GOOD LUCK

Las Vegas. Its the most hottest place to live dude. Have fun and Good luck .

One more thing...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I recommend Florida, there is always something to see and do in Fla. And there are a variety of cultures there. I loved it when I lived there (many years ago). But which state you choose, I wish you luck. :)

Three words: New York City.

Aaaaaaanywhere but El Paso.

Naples, FL is such a nice city, why would you want to leave?

Dude, Naples Florida is paradise - why move?