Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Help ME badly?

Okay this is me. I wear black a lot. I laugh a lot. I cry a lot. I'm shy at first. I like a lot of guys, at least I think many are cute. I'm bored with guys. when i like a guy i don't feel the need to impress him or at least I convince myself not to. I only have three friends. I want to be a porn star or an actress. I want to be able to lift up a car. I want to be to do push-ups correctly. i hate makeup. I hate skirts. I don't like doing my hair girlly. People call my anti-social. I try not to act stupid when i'm around a guy. i have no need to show my boobs or stomach, i don't even see why people do. people think i'm so reserved, prudy, or stuck. But i don't want to get with the future. i don't want to alter myself to fit in with the latest trend. is there something wrong with me?

Favorite Answer

You do realize that porn stars like to show their boobs but at the same time you mention that you don't feel the need to show your boobs and stomach?? So how come you want to be a porn star? I think you're confused. I don't see anything wrong with you other than you wanting to become a porn star, I find that a little disturbing. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

First of all forget about being a porn star. You're washed up by the time your 30 "AND" someday you will have children and how will you explain to your 15 year old you did that for a living. ( In school..."My mom did".....( Fill in the words......Not good ) Also by the time you are 70 or 80 you will feel silly. In othe words what you do now will follow you around for the rest of your life. All that other stuff ( Push ups.....Make up......skirts....etc....etc...) can be worked on. Just stay away from that porn stuff. Also, you didn't tell us how old you are. So give us an update.

• Smriti

It's okay if ou do not want to act all girl and be macho but when it comes to have no path sorted for future or the feeling to be a porn actress, when you don't seem to feel much for sex or exposure or attract someone that way, it is serious and you need to see a counselor to help sort it all out. Perhaps, you do have a need to attract guys to you but your shyness makes you hide your real worries from yourself behind the 'machoism'. Little therapy and tests can help you know more about your personality, which will help you to understand yourself better and find a way for yourself.

Eveyone is different. Your not anti-social. An anti-social person is a person who would do something such as steal someones purse and not feel any remorse. It's someone who has no care about hurting other people. Be yourself. I was driving through the drve through thinking about this the other day. How boring would it be if everyone in the world was the same color, dressed the same, liked the same things. had the same culture. Not very good huh?

Absotely not! You're just being you. And nothing wrong with it, as everyone is an individual. You've got your life, your style. Don't take those sh*ts that'll make you feel down. Cuz whatever others will say , it's not really gonna make your life better...It's good to have some ppl who have things in common, to help you out with your problems. But if you can't go along with 'em n' they can't help you have a happy which is the most important thing bein' born, you must not make that effect your life. Live on n' take it as "Being unique"!

your a tom boy? ......basically a loner who wont suffer to fit in. such as most guys only women are so into these things youve stated because its so important to them don't get me wrong, tom boys are cool I married one. and to prove it deep down inside because you hang aroung guys more so than girls you dont want to be identified to guys at your deepest self, but when that guy finds you and is able to uncover that hard exterior and find the gentle warm and loving side you have, that you dont want anyone unimportant people to see, this guy you will marry. although you may not think anyone will ever know you that well, but my wife said that to me a many a times yet weve been married for ten years. your not a freak or a lesbian or anything you want to be found for your true self, but your not giving anyone any clues. your true freinds are those that know you the best but yet not as well as you really want them to...... continue to be yourself.

Do your own thing.But,,Be an actress by getting a BFA.(bacholars in fine arts).Dont be a porn star,,theres no future happiness there.Besides,,you dont like showing your stuff ;O).

There is nothing wrong with you Your just a going threw a certain stage in your life and you will be ok

Do you think there is something wrong with you? You just seem like the average attention seeking person to me.

Be Happy - Sri Chinmoy

Be happy!

You will grow into God’s greatest blessing, His highest pride.

Be happy!

Yesterday’s world wants you to enjoy its surrendering breath. Today’s world wants you to enjoy its surrendered breath. Tomorrow’s world wants you to enjoy its fulfilling breath.

Be happy!

Be happy in the morning with what you have.

Be happy in the evening with what you are.

Be happy!

Do not complain. Who complains? The blind beggar in you. When you complain, you dance in the mire of ignorance. When you do not complain, all conditions of the world are at your feet, and God gives you a new name: aspiration. Aspiration is the supreme wealth in the world of light and delight.

Be happy!

Do you want never to be poor? Then be happy.

Do you want ever to be great? Then be happy.

Be happy!

You will get what you like most.

You will get what you like best.

Be happy!

God sees in you His aspiring creation. His transforming realization, His illumining revelation, and His fulfilling manifestation.

Be happy!

Be happy!

God sees in you another God. God sees you as another God. God sees you and Him as one.

- Sri Chinmoy