promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

whats the longest a guy can go w/o masturbating or doing it?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

my bf told me when he's physically exhausted then he has no desire to do it anyway... he used to go for weeks before. 3 mos is crazy ! i never even went 3 mos. well i guess boot camp wore u out to the point where u wouldnt want to even.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I don't think there could be around a such statistic!

Anyway,we can masturbate all life long because sex gets no stop while men produce sperm until the death. We all aren't equal and about masturbation (or sex) there are some limits, of course. Even if we were able to have sex continuously, our health could remain healthy but our sperm could decrease in amount inesorably. After a long time, we only could feel tiredness and apathy. Anyway, already the momentary loss of sperm blocks the lust and the possibility to have other sexual acts.

Generally we all are already having sex as long as our life is, between masturbations and sexual acts. Therefore, if your trouble is about that, just don't worry and enjoy, limiting yourself to what your body/mind need.

• dr c
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yes; there are people, even males, who have a particularly spiritual view re the opposite sex, and may even not tamper their whole lives.

Then there are also many who really do change their ways, and commit to living the law of chastity and exercising faithfulness to their wives for the rest of their lives.

• 1 decade ago

possible days, weeks, months, years or even entire life that he ever try before.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

ive gone three months and that when i was in marine corps bootcamp

• 1 decade ago

i tried going one week and i couldnt even do that

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

your entire life. but i think its too late for you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.