catty
catty asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

listen ...gmail users...i just pressed 'archieve' after selecting my letters...?

and they all dissapeared...my god! i dint press delete...

how can i retrieve them???

plz help me...

thanks all of u,....u were all wonderful!!!

Favorite Answer

Don't Worry... Its Very Simple. Just go to Search mail option and give the Date / by Subject/ all the options available in search. You will get the mails from archive.....

Archive

Remove messages from your inbox without having to delete them.

Because you have more than 2,500 megabytes (over two gigabytes) of storage, you can archive just about everything. Archived messages are available in All Mail, or by searching.

Source(s): My Own Experience.........

you can use all mail to see your archieved mails or just search for it. But the problem is that while viewing all yu mails in All mail opt you see sent mails deleted etc. so b4 archieving label your mails as xyz or sth and then archieve

It wasn't deleted. It was just "archived", and so it disappeared from your Inbox. You can see your messages in "All Mail", or search for messages for example (by sender, keyword etc). If you have attached tags to your messages, you can also browse by tag.

You can click the UNDO button at the top. It is yellow. Otherwise here is some other information that may help.