Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

View watchers, now would you rather have star jones back?

after rosie feud # 10?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yea.... but more for nostalgia than cuz i hate rosie. i just want to see the old cast again ... the show is "off" now somehow. rosie is ok but she doesnt fit in there.... she was much better on her old show, without opinions, when she knew she was making big $$ and kissing a++ every day to the american public to make that money. now that she's rich, it's like she can say and offend whoever she wants and it doesn't matter anymore cuz she's infinitely wealthy.

• PD GAL
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Star all the way! Rosie has become just plain obnoxious. Plus, she should have never been allowed to come in and take the lead over veteran cast member, Joy Behar. As a result, I no longer watch/record The View. I have better things to do than watch "Rosie's View!"

• 1 decade ago

I would prefer Star Jones. Then again, I would prefer Charles Manson over Rosie O'Donnell

• 1 decade ago

Star Jones is a religious bigot. I find it interesting that when Rosie Mentions Christians it is all over the news, but when Star Jones Slammed Atheism no one even heard it mentioned!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes! Star was a dramatic prima donna B I. But Rosie is just a big mouth annoyance............Plus Star dressed better.

• 1 decade ago

I'll take Rosie anyday. She's honest and open to sharing her feelings and she's ok with being the size that she is. Star was out of control and she should look into creating her own church or something.

• 1 decade ago

Hell no! I hate Star. Rosie rocks!

• 1 decade ago

If she gained back the weight, yes.

She is too scary to look at now.

• 1 decade ago

an emphatic, yes!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.