Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 decade ago

What was the best gift you received this year?

Favorite Answer

My son came home for Christmas.

He is in a rehab centre and they allowed him home.

Good health and time. I have friends who are sick and have a hard time just getting through the day, One of my sister's is battling cancer and is sick most of the time, another one has two steel rods holding her spine together, and yet another has Arthritis and has to give herself shots every day just to get around. Good health and time to enjoy life is the best gift I received this year.

• My Husband, 6 of my 7 siblings, my mom & dad, and my niece & nephew along with my sister-in-law at my house for a week of holiday relaxation. I also have a good job, my health, the health of my family, extended family and friends, and most importantly Christ, the Son of God made Man, what more could a girl want.

Watching my sons' faces light up when they opened up their presents. Always the best gift to see them happy.

• Denver airport closing for 2 days so my Daughter did not have to join her Father and got to spend Christmas with me. Next available flight Dec 26th. Thank you Mother Nature.

• couldnt tell you...its only 4:50am here and we havent opened gifts yet. I just wasnt tired so I decided to get up for a bit.

i guess for me is time. time that people you care about spend with you. from everybodys hectic schedule, with all the work piled up, i value most the time that they spare to celebrate christmas eve with me, more than whatever material gifts i received.quality time that i get to see all my friends and family again even for a short get together.relaxing and be merry for christ birthday.

• jom

Starting over after Hurricane Katrina with my husband and son alive and well. Learning to appreciate what is truly important.

7 happy kids

Winning the lottery....$10 :))