Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

Where to check HSMP application online ?

My consultant has filed for HSMP eight months back till now he is not giving me any information on status. please tell where can i check the status. As i am bit confused either he has filed or not. Please guide me.

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Following is the Contact Information from the official site:


    The Work Permits (UK) Customer Contact Centre is currently experiencing a large increase in customer demand, with the busiest period being on a Monday. If your query is not urgent, it would be most beneficial for you to call the Customer Contact Centre after 14.00 on a Monday, or from Tuesday - Friday, as this will reduce your waiting time to speak to one of our advisors.

    We have a variety of contact points. Please use the contact details most relevant to your enquiry.

    For general immigration enquiries about most of the schemes covered in the schemes and programmes section of this site, you can email us at:

    Or write to us at:

    Immigration & Nationality Directorate

    Lunar House

    40, Wellesley Road


    CR9 2BY

    Or telephone us on the following numbers:

    Telephone: 0870 606 7766

    Minicom: 0800 38 98 289

    The minicom service is only for deaf customers. You need a minicom textphone system to use this service. Please note: we are unable to provide verbal assistance on this line.

    Further information on Immigration Rules, can be found on

    the Immigration and Nationality website.

    For general enquiries relating to Work Permits, SAWS, Highly Skilled Migrant Programme, Workers Registration scheme and Sectors Based Schemes you can email us at:

    Your e-mail will be responded to within 48 hours. Please assist us by not sending a duplicate e-mail within this timeframe.

    Or you can write to our Work Permits (UK) Contact Centre at:

    Work Permits (UK)

    PO BOX 3468


    S3 8WA

    Or you can telephone or fax us on the following numbers:

    Tel: 0114 207 4074

    Fax: 0114 207 4000

    If you have an enquiry about a specific case you can email the team dealing with your application. For their E-mail address please click here.

    The Home Office has an Employers Helpline - 0845 0106677, which can be used by employers who require advice about ensuring that potential employees are entitled to work in the United Kingdom. It also advises on what the legal requirements are and what documentary evidence should be requested from potential employees.

    For Freedom of Information enquiries, you can email us at:

    Fax: 0114 207 4311

    Please note: if you are overseas, you should contact your nearest British overseas mission for details of any entry clearance you may need before you travel to the UK. For further information about your nearest overseas mission, you should contact the Foreign and Commonwealth Office or UK visas.

  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

    this is significant to have a wonderful resume, this is nicely worth taking the time to compose something that looks somewhat outstanding and does the interest good. the internet website interior the field below has somewhat some advice on resumes and help with selection careers.

  • 1 decade ago

    Do you have your reference number for your application?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.