Aren't there too many Muslims forget that ALL of the prophets deserve the same respect and commendation?

I am a Muslim and I hate to hear praises to Mohammed(pbuh) more than that of any other prophet. This turns people away from Islam!

Favorite Answer

If you "hate to hear praises to Mohammed," then you really need to study your religion more and come to love he who was sent as a mercy from the Almighty GOD.

The very name of Muhammad means "most praised." From Adam to Jesus, all the Prophets knew about the coming of the Last Messenger and were involved in the covenant of the prophets:

"Behold! GOD took the covenant of the prophets, saying: "I give you a Book and Wisdom; then comes to you a messenger, confirming what is with you; do ye believe in him and render him help..." (Holy Quran, 3:81)

Muhammad is the best of all creation, and it is he whom the Almighty GOD declared to be a mercy for all creatures:

"We sent thee not, but as a Mercy for all creatures" (Holy Quran, 21:107)

Muslims respect all of the prophets. They are sinless and teachers of the pure monotheism that is the foundation of Islam.

• NS

well jus like nations who had been sent diff messengers praise mostly their messengers n jus respect da oders so is da same 4 muslims of muhammed(saw)'s ummat! we r taught 2 praise him n invoke blessings upon him as commanded in da quran but we r also taught 2 believe in oder prophets! u need 2 think wat ur actually sayin!!! oh yes n incase u dint knw da holy quran does praise da oder prophets!

• Mim

you are right I have been told all prophets are perfect accept Jesus that is wrong.

no one was ever perfect accept Jesus. so some Muslims thing if they degrade Jesus it make mo hammed more all it does is prove he was under the thumb of Satan. I believe he started out with good intent but men twisted his message to make him greater than God (Yeshua). his Intent I believe was to bring Christianity and Judaism together but all he did was create a new wave faith.