If you could change one person's life how would you? and why?

Favorite Answer

I would change my son's life. He is addicted to the partying life. He is 3/4 through college and now cannot be bothered to return. Beer has become his god. As a recovering alcoholic, I know he's more prone to this disease than the average Joe and I'm fearful he'll piss away most of his life the way I have. Interesting question. I would like to know your answer to this one.

I would change the dictator of North Korea by taking him out of power. He's a nut. He brainwashes all those poor people like a cult. They're so afraid of him. I want them to be free from this madman.

Take a homeless family, set them up with an apartment and a job. If you just gave them money they wouldn't have a way to pay for long term needs and continue to rely on charity.

My Mom,,Id like to get her out of the nursing home.She's been thru so much since my brother passed.And shes been thru alot of health issues due to quack doctors.And the rest of the family doesnt even visit her.

I'd give an old bum a billion dollars so he could experience the finer things in life.