promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Question for women out there... why ignore the guy then call, more...?

What's the prob with you chicks?? Can you anwser truthfully why if ya aint interested in a guy why you string him along...

It's the same thing over and over again...

I have broke up with chicks, and they will keep trying until you "fall" again... then once they know they can have you back, you never hear from them again???

Why do chicks do this...

It's like they can't handle rejection, so they have to win you back, then they don't want you anyway...

NUTS or what???

WHAT'S YOUR LOGIC????

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's a mindset of power, control and manipulation. Many women are into that.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I have no earthly idea where you are finding such cruel "chicks" but you must be fishing the shallow end of the gene pool.

Might I suggest using different bait or changing holes altogether. I have never treated a man in the manner described. I don't know a "woman" who has. Real women don't string men along and I think when you find one you find this is true.

You're right to feel upset by it and on behalf of real women everywhere - I apologize.

• 1 decade ago

Not all "chicks" are like that. You've obviously attracted the wrong type and it sounds like you have a broken picker. Oh, and by the way, you might get a little ahead if you call us "women". Just a friendly tip.

• 1 decade ago

well I'm definitely not like this... once something that is permanently over, its over; that's how I personally think, unlessthe feeling comes back. i think some girls do this because yes, girls cannot handle rejection and the fact that they are wrong. we want to be right all the time and we want to be the ones who reject things. that's just plain nature. =]

Merry Christmas

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A woman is not a "chick". To call a lady such a derrogatory name implies that you are a pig.

Source(s): Pay attention in English class. People who use "ain't" in their vocabulary automatically lose 15 IQ points the moment they speak.
  • 1 decade ago

it's not logic....it's just a fact that women know that some men let their penis do the thinking....

• 1 decade ago

We're all defective. I love my boyfriend so much but I do that to him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they only get interested in you when their best friend starts dating you

• 1 decade ago

your asking women what their logic is?

you have to operate from the level of understanding women have NO logic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.