Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

James Brown dies?

James Brown, the dynamic, pompadoured "Godfather of Soul," whose rasping vocals and revolutionary rhythms made him a founder of rap, funk and disco as well, died early Monday, his agent said. He was 73.

Favorite Answer

He will be missed. He set the tone for so many other artists.

• Karen

Brown, a charter member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, died Christmas morning of heart failure after a brief hospital stay to treat pneumonia. He had suffered a number of health problems in recent years, including prostate cancer and diabetes.

RIP - JB

1933 - 25 DEC 2006, 1:45 AM

Who's James Brown seriously and you beat me to that question.

Unfortunately, the loss of JB leaves a void in the music world that can never be filled.

Yes its true the Godfater of Soul is gone. I will miss him. Loved his R&B and funk. He was one of the best in his genre

OMG! I CANT BELIEVE THIS! i just heard about it 2 sec. ago. yeeesh! he will be surely missed. R.I.P godfather of soul. we love you and will miss you!

He will always be the "Godfather of Soul".....rest in peace.

His family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

One last wipe from another with a kerchief to his brow . . . wrap of coat placed on his shoulders. . . Thanks James Brown for gracing us with your passion and gifts of music. Peace dude.

Source(s): Soulful, funky, California girl.

He will truly be miss, no one can d it better