Anonymous

whats the most imbarrising.............?

thing that has ever happened to you ?

I was just want'in to here some interesting replys

Favorite Answer

I saw a lady in the grocery store, thinking it was a friend of mine I thought it'd be cute to slap her on the behind. When I did she turned around and she clearly wasn't who I thought she was.

where to start?! My younger sister and I were running around in the rain, enjoying the gorgeous drops when I decided to be clever and go pretend to be a rock star on the roof. (It's flat) On top, I played an air guitar, whooped and cheered and thanked my "fans". I know I am too old for this but when I want to let my hair down, I do not just do it literally. As it was raining rather hard, I was sure nobody was outside so I lifted my top and screamed. To my major embarrassment, I heard somebody yell "damn! look at the chick on the roof!" I have never gotten down somewhere so fast!

You know they say everyone has a twin somewhere else in the world. Well, I came upon someone in a restaurant that looked completely like a brother-in-law of mine, I came up & was talking to him like it was the relative..... then realized it wasn't. Felt real stupid after that for freaking that person out like I did.

The likenesses were soo uncanny though !! It was scary.

• Sheryl

Once, I posted a question on YA and butchered the spelling in the title!

It was terrible!

Spelling embarrassing wrong. That sucked.

O wait a minute

• JR

You can't possibly think that is how you spell embarrassing.....can you?

I think you should share your story first.

when i smiled at someone because i thought that i knew her and she just looked at me and turned her back