is it ok if i did all my husband want me to do sexualy even if sometimes i cant imagine doin it or never did i

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sometimes things we do in the bedroom seem a little out of place or odd when considered in the light of day. If you are comfortable (or God forbid even enjoying it) then let it go. If you love your husband then of course there isn't a thing wrong with it. What two people agree to is always OK as long as no pain is involved.

Talk with your husband. Be honest. Get your feelings out and in the open. You may surprise yourself or him. You may even find you have desires of you own that he would be happy to indulge. Sex can be playful. Sex can be fun. It was created for husband and wife. Enjoy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

are you thick?

some are lawfully are OK ,according to religion and traditions

others are prohibited according to the religion and values so where would you stand

still you have the opportunity to stick with the bottle of wine and go from a to zee

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

As long as you like it, there is nothing wrong with a husband and wife loving each other. If it hurts, however; don't do it.

• 1 decade ago

sex is holy if its between husband and wife.. if u r comfortable do it... but it happens at times tat u wont feel lik doin... then convince him tat u would love to do it l8r but not at the moment u don want to do it....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if u didnt imagine doing it but is comfotrable..then do it..if u r not comfortable with doin it then don't

but...a lil change is always good

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do it, if it is not hurting you. Maybe you have also some wishes, that he will do it for you. It is nice to do things in sex, that your love like it or want it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Unless you are hurt or something. Don't you like it, Honey?

• too drunk of a question.

Drink 2 bottles of red wine (merlot) and then do it all.

• 1 decade ago

Don't over-analyze it. Sex is supposed to be fun!!

• 1 decade ago

if u love him,, ya,, give him all what will make him happy...

if u don't love him,, so talk to him about it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.