What's the animal that most represents your personality? Why?

I believe mine is the bobcat... so free-spirited and curious!

• Angel
    Favorite Answer

An Elephant

* Very strong, yet very patient, peaceful and non-violent

* Always lives in the good company of its fellow being, bringing strength with unity and love

* Intelligent and yet humble

* Vegetarian

* Powerful enough to pluk away the trunk and so sensitive enough to hold a flower with the same trunk

* It may not claim any fame or name, but even the so called king of the jungle (Lion) can't dare to attack an elephant

* Likes more water

* While it is going, dogs may bark, but it won't care (but this last quality is little reflected in me, other wise all others are more reflected in me)

• rehrer

while you're a LION: particularly opposite to the call, you're a peace loving individual. you attempt to stay away from aggressive situations.. an exterior individual, you dislike sitting at one place for an prolonged time. you're a born chief. you desire to sense enjoyed, and once you receive your share of limelight from somebody, you're all theirs! some human beings ought to even take great thing approximately this via flattering you. So be careful.. i'm status good and tall you are the bravest of all of them If on braveness you ought to call save on tryin' And tryin' And tryin' i'm a lion In my very own way i'm a lion A lion A lion A lion

I'd say a pussy cat, because I like to lay around in the sun shining through the window, sleep alot, purrrr, lick myself and be licked by others, sit on the kitchen table when I'm not supposed to and I shed my long brown hair all over the place. Yep, I'm a kitty.

Monkey! Lol! I took this quiz on the Net and i'm exactly like a monkey.

1. Cant stop being mischievous!

2. Smart!

Hahax.. ;p

a chameleon cause i can adapt my thinking to alot of different people's and take their ideas twist them and send them back at them, but i only do that when i feel alittle devilish, none the less i was born on devil's night, a.k.a. all hollows eve

a dog i love to look at boys with puppy eyes

Possum. I keep running into traffic.

A snake.

They will mind their own business but if they are provoked they will strike.

• Jessy

i am a sloth...i am so tired. my hubby says an owl cuz they stay up at night.

hippos eat a lot.