promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

guy signs...??? interpretation help needed?

if a guy looks at you constantly and once you fight, he tries to resolve it by meeting up but avoids eye contact, what is this signalling? also he says he saw the waitress at the club we were at (which he mentioned he once dated a waitress in this restaurant we ate at but she doesn't work there anymore). he brought up the conversation during dinner that he used to date a girl that worked there. then we went to the club and he said he saw her but quicly gestured me away. what is the likelihood of that? also he asked me what chicks i think are his type like to scope the place...it was strange. when i took my sweater off cuz i was warm in the car, he bit his lower lip (i saw pheripheral view).

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He's insecure obviously and is waiting for you to make the first move. He's got some very odd ways of attempting to get a girl's attention and he's going about it in a sense, that hopefully won't have you thinking he's doing it directly. He is INDIRECTLY trying to get reactions out of you. Both by mentioning any ex girlfriend (which might be made up), and then scoping the room to see if you can see any girls that are his type. Basically, he cannot be direct that it's YOU he's interested in, so in this indirect way, he's hoping you'll make some move towards him.

And biting his lower lip? That's obvious also. He's attracted to you, but doesn't have the guts or ability to make any kind of normal or right move. He sounds inexperienced maybe....or this is just his odd and offhand way of indirectly hoping you'll make a move and he won't have to.

I also imagine he doesn't want rejection, so he's pulling out all these funny little stops without asking you out or doing it face to face.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

hi babes ! well, ur guy is messing with ya,,, get another b.f.

if ur hoplessly in love with him, then sort it out,, tell him bout u likes and dislikes,, and tell him he has to stop those wierd things,, if he wants u,, hell make it clea ight there, if he wants u,, if he dosn't then move on,,,, u'll get better one,,

by the way,, im single right now ... ?

Source(s): god - zilla!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE 2 FORWARD. SOUNDS LIKE HE THINKS UR HELLA FINE. GUYS DON'T LIKE REJECTION, BUT WE ALSO LIKE THE CHASE.DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT OTHER CHICK. HE'S POUNDING HIS CHEST A LITTLE

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You are insecure.

Merry Christmas

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he's cheating on.... good riddance

• 1 decade ago

you're gonna lose him soon...... very soon

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.