Animal crossing wild world....?

I have Animal crossing wildworld and I just got a wireless router so i can use my wifi an I have no towns to visit if you have Animal crossing wild world an you live in louisiana can I please have your friend id code or wutever so i can come visit your town? I am a nice person I promise.God Bless ya!!

Favorite Answer

hi i just got this ds thing and hooked up my animal crossing. i live in california but my friend code is 506893901783... at least i think it is....

Check out http://animalxing.com/ in the forums section.

add me too 4897 1375 3249

4553-5408-8161 add me

one your crazy, two learn english, three your crazy, and four are you CRAZY?!?!? but happy holidays and i hope you find what your looking for