Why do FAT Women and women in general act like they're not shallow?

I mean give me a break.. all fat women try to get with Lean Dudes, hot dudes like myself.. why dont they get with Fat Dudes like themselves? are they being shallow? this goes to all the women out there, your so good at telling us fellows how rude, shallow and insensitive we are.. you yourselves are SHALLOW , and rude, you're just very good at manipulating us.. WE men, Tell it as we see it, no excuses...

Favorite Answer

lmfao. all women big or small have the right to date or try to date who they want. if you're not attracted to larger women, simply don't go out with them. larger women may not be shallow perhaps a lower self esteem from people like you who don't see both sides of the box.

• Emery

ha do you even know what shallow means apparently not if your asking this question. Your worried that "fat women, women" are shallow get a dictionary and find out what shallow means

with the aid of fact everybody is the two too lots of hypocrites to admit they are exceptionally, or with the aid of fact the media in recent times is giving off an impossible to maintain off universal for being exceptionally and noone has all the traits the media needs so everybody feels grotesque. on the different hand you have he grotesque girs questioning they are al that, they are in simple terms stupid and ought to settle for a mirror.

Oh give me a f'in break. You know how many fat guys I see with "NO FAT CHICKS" bumper stickers? You know how many big fat guys think its cool to holler at me and make humping motions, and indecent proposals? Men are FAR worse than women; you're in some kind of dream world that doesn't exist...

what the hell is your problem?! why are you attacking people that didn't do anything to you?! you say you're so hot, but anybody could SAY that on the computer. none the wiser. i bet you are intellectually slow, aren't you? your probably one of those big, dumb meat heads. get some help and oh yeah, a life wouldn't hurt either!

What the H.ell is up with you and all these fat women questions?

Get over yourself, your probaly some lonely guy that cant get a girl and to make himself feel better he makes others feel bad.

Your actually probaly like men.

Trying to make all us think your a hott piece of a.ss, when your really probaly not.

Really get over yourself.

umm...ur cocky and pretty stupid so its no wonder that hott girls dont even look at u...u just attract all the fat ones that are insecure about themselves and their bodies because they feel better about their own abilities and intelligence when they're around u...

Give it up, Kyle, and come out of the closet already.

Huh? Do they? by saying this, you are shallow

Im not shallow but I think ur gay.