secret habit ??

90% from guys aruond the world do secret habit.. even the married guys... so do u have any idea how to stop it?? i wanna got answer from someone who get over it. it's seruios,,no joking please.

Favorite Answer

It is not so secret, everyone does it!

• Sheryl

OMG, there are a million jokes all over this question that I'm going to leave alone.

It depends on the habit.

Is it porn? You can try church and a 12 step program.

Is it masturbation? Wake her up and let her watch.

Is it snooping? Uuuuuh, I don't have a solution for that one.

You get the idea though. Whatever the problem, there's always help available out there.

am asuming ur arab..cuz "secret habit" is the exact translation of masturbation in arabic..so lets change the word to "mastubation"

so..everybody masturbates..its not a bad thing..actually it's healthy as long as u don't over do it

if u r over doing it...just remember that over doing it wud affect ur sex life later..and maybe try and get closer to god (wutever religion u r in)

but dont stress too much..i kno arab societies tend to make ppl guilty if they masturbate and makes u feel its like a sin or something...but its not and its totally healthy

http://www.boswtol.com/washwasha/wednak_112_01.htm... here's a link where u can find the reasons to stop it...u can think about that and tht'll prolly make u stop (P.S the link is in arabic cuz am still assumin u r arab)

• ?

I clip off dermis from the backside of my foot with a nail clipper. no longer heavily, yet little products. Ew! i don't know why I do it. this is basically that my ft are tough because of the fact I walk around barefoot in my residing house.

are u sure its 90 %,, ?? its simple dude , wear a vanity belt,, with a hole at a prominent place,, for toilet purpose only,,

or

have sex with ur g.f ,, all the time u have desire, if shes away then ,, a back up girl will do the honour ,, even a sex doll can fill in ,,,

or

u can hand a picture of " murlitharnan (sri lankan cricket player ) " in ur room !!!

Source(s): master of turbulation !!!

Just say no. If that doesn't work, put a picture of Nancy Reagan up in your room.

what secret habit ? I assume it's cheating on your partners? just break off the relatioship woth whoever you are cheating with.

If it's porn, just watch less

• nickle

Hoe about if first of all you write in plain old simple ENGLISH-----------NO SLANG so everyone can understand what in the world you are talking about

i always tell this to my guy friends... "women just provide the temptation. it's up to you me to be tempted o not." it's just a matter of self control.

Wear gloves and that will keep you from biting your nails.