Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My profile?

I want to update my profile but keep getting my 360 page. Ive logged out an back in again and instead of getting my profile edit ,I get 360?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

http://members.yahoo.com/

view my profile

create/edit

• I dont have an answer, but as a yahoo user for about 12 years, I have about had it with the decaying quality of YM , every new version seems to be worse than the last, last week got a update note and let it run, now my YM seems to wink out every few minutes, and I can not change my profile picture. I have reinstalled older versions but the damage seems to be on yahoos end. Maybe it time for someone else to make a new Messenger server. Does Yahoo acually have a customer sevice email that gets answered, or do they not want to hear our cries of dissatisfaction?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Must be a glitch on Yahoo!'s end, a Yamster chewing on a wire, again.

It does that to me in various places, then I have to scramble back to it. This happens occasionally when I click the 'Preview' button.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.