My profile?

I want to update my profile but keep getting my 360 page. Ive logged out an back in again and instead of getting my profile edit ,I get 360?

Favorite Answer

http://members.yahoo.com/

view my profile

create/edit

• I dont have an answer, but as a yahoo user for about 12 years, I have about had it with the decaying quality of YM , every new version seems to be worse than the last, last week got a update note and let it run, now my YM seems to wink out every few minutes, and I can not change my profile picture. I have reinstalled older versions but the damage seems to be on yahoos end. Maybe it time for someone else to make a new Messenger server. Does Yahoo acually have a customer sevice email that gets answered, or do they not want to hear our cries of dissatisfaction?

Must be a glitch on Yahoo!'s end, a Yamster chewing on a wire, again.

It does that to me in various places, then I have to scramble back to it. This happens occasionally when I click the 'Preview' button.