Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is anyone going to the sunrise service today?

Favorite Answer

i went to a candle light serivce already. it was beautiful. but im not going to the early bird service, but i hope others are...

-hetty♥

No, I'm not a morning person. My son & I went to the 7 pm service and I just watched the midnight Mass on TV that the Pope held. It was beautiful! They had 100 priests there to give Communion. I think I heard someone say that over 2000 people were in the basilica.

Source(s): Merry Christmas! God bless you and yours now and forever!

Um...sunrise service is usually associated with Easter. I have never heard of a Christmas sunrise service.

Do you have a sunrise service at your church?

Nope

We plan to as a family after we open gifts.

The what? On Xmas? Hell no! I'm opening present and eating bacon and eggs.

Nah, count me out.

• B SIDE

Someone is, but not me.

No.

no