Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Was Adrian ill in 'Rocky V'?

I recently saw 'Rocky Balboa'. It mentions her illness. Was she ill in 'Rocky V'? Thanks.

• Flif
    Favorite Answer

According to the movie, Adrian died about five years before 'Rocky Balboa' takes place, and 'Rocky V' came out fifteen years ago. I'm not sure how much time that is in movie years, but Adrian wasn't ill until sometime during that break.

She was ill in Rocky II following giving birth to Rockys son. She was not ill in Rocky V but in Rocky Balboa she has died of cancer.

no, but unlike the first 5 films, time has actually elapsed between 5 and 6... no time passed between 1 and 2, 2 and 3, 3 and 4, and 4 and 5... so she had time to get sick after...

I did not see it but I think she died. I only saw Rocky !.

no