So America, Whom do you prefer? A President that makes love, not war, or a President that makes war, not love?

Favorite Answer

well, i do fancy me some love making...

Obviously what would be best for America would be a president who makes love not war. Making war, as has been demonstrated by our unnecessary invasion of Iraq has been cause for great suffering, massive casualties, extreme deficits, and an increase in the risk from terrorism, therefore the making of war has proved to be detrimental to the well being of America. Most presidents who were adapt at making love, were also skilled in defending our country, and defending America is a far different case than the unprovoked attack of another nation.

If we had a president that made love, not war then this country would be run by an other country, if we had a president that made war, not love then we would be safe but other countries wouldn't like. I would prefer to be slightly hated by some country's then taken over by them and striped from our liberty's and stuff so i guess i would choose a president that makes war not love.

We just had a President who made love...and it resulted in war.

I prefer a President who when he/she gets us involved in a war it is to protect our country and not for oil or because he has to prove something to daddy. And if the President is like the current would prefer he not make love, we certainly do not need any more of his breed around infesting the nation,.

You cannot have one without the other. I would want one that loved our country so much that he or she would do whatever it took to protect it. Look what love not war got us in the 90's. It got us a war.

What the first did to the girl in the oval office was lust, not love. Remember the cigar?

I believe the way the second treats his wife shows that he truly does love. He is not a war monger. They brought it to us...remember

Gee, are these the only choices? How about a competent, intelligent president who puts the welfare of America and its citizens above all else?

• A President who makes love. Even if it's to ugly women. Go Bill!!! LOL

I prefer a president that takes hes on desisions like president w bush hes like "if you **** with america you going to paid"

• Pace

I like a president who has the guts to perserve our ideals including love.