Name the bacteria present in Human saliva?..?

Favorite Answer

There are hundreds of different types of bacteria in the human mouth, making a human bite one of the most dangerous bites of any of the animal kingdom. Streptococcus mutans, streptococcus pyogenes, actinobacillus actinomycetemcomitans, porphyromona gingivalis, etc. There are way too many to list here, but I hope this helps.

Source(s): I'm a dentist.

I never thought I'd say this, but Bamma is right and he gave a good resource. Slapshot's right, too. Strep mutans is the #1 contributing to tooth decay, though, Dr Hector.

slapshot is right... there´s a bunchload of ´em, the one responsible for tooth decay is a lactobacillus among others, and the ones for periodontal disease are much more aggressive and work often without oxygen (anaerobes)

Bamma say there bacteria in saliva? Bamma say this just nasty. Bamma say he no kiss anymore. Bamma say you sure? Bamma say he freaked out now. Bamma say Howie got nothing on him. Bamma say Mr. Mandel major germ freak. Bamma say he high knuckle people. Bamma say he one up the man. Bamma say that salmonella in saliva. Bamma otta know.

--

Bamma look it up. Bammas vast mind forget name of bacteria. Bamma say there 500 species in mouth. Bamma say you count them. Bamma say so.