why do relationships always get broken off during the holidays?

women seam to think its the best time to make a point

Favorite Answer

women have no sense of timing, in fact they have no sense at all.

I saw once on TV, most of the relationships get broken off during the holidays, because men and women are 24 hours together. And they are not use to be together all the time. It is not because of women, it is because of both of them.

Because holidays is the time to be spent with people who we are really close with. We feel we either should spend it with our BF or admit it and say we don't want him in this role. This is the time when we realise just how much he DOESN'T fit in.

It is the time when the old and bad one get broken off, but it is also the time when the new one start. Cheer up and look forward to something better.

Holidays can be very stressful - relationship problems that would be tolerable in normal times come to the breaking point with all the pressure around the holidays.

Bullshit they always get broken off during the holidays! My most recent one has just started during the holidays!

It's looking to be a good one too, and she is a beautiful young lady, with an awesome personality and she is very lovable.

Source(s): Yay for me.

That is a dilemma if there ever was one. But don't think that girls alone dump men. Guys do it too. Both are cruel and for some reason, the reason why is always so elusive or is plain stupid. I mean cheating is one thing, but not putting back the cap on the toothpaste tube is nuts. Best month to get dumped is March.

I think it is the time where things mean the most and if people are not happy during a holiday they feel it is time for a change.

• englin

GeeZ! i've got been in a similar boat those days. whilst you at the instant are not chuffed, the youngsters are going to go through. you could't stay with some thing to make somebody else no longer go through. you're able to get up for you and your daughter and your destiny stability and wellbeing. with a bit of luck, you may get away appropriate, in line with threat staying with family participants for a whilst, 'til the hurricane passes over. you could't take his happiness on your shoulders. shelter your self and your infant. set up a ordinary as a replace of having a 'teen' reason you unstability. I choose you the terrific! Stand tall and don't provide in! Take Care!

Its a time for people to re-evaluate their lives and start over new. So if someone is in a bad relationship it is the easiest time to cut it off. Sucks it happened to me last year, but now I got a better girlfriend who is much sweeter. It comes with the new year, don't fight it, embrace it. Blowing against the wind is futile. Good luck bro!

It's the stress and the assessment of values and life accomplishments that occur during the holidays.

holidays is mainly for one of the partner to spend time with family. this could affect the time that they spend together as a couple, then they'd want time off and that could lead to a break-up. there's always a fight between chosing your family or the person you love