Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

My wife who had large men.?

I have found sex was always great and my previous partners also realy enjoyed it. However my wife was different and alway very concervative and said just give me time. How ever recently she told me her previous partners were large men and it seems that I am with a penis of 7.5" and quite round is just not big enough for her. Is it true all large men would also own a much larger tool.

• Sheryl
    Favorite Answer

No offense, but she's full of crap.

I've been with tiny and monstrous men and I've learned it's not what you have, but what you do with what you have.

My guess is that it's something else all together because 7.5 is plenty.

I agree with sheryl (all except the being with different sized men anyway) She is filling you full of crap. If this is new and you once had good sex I would look REAL hard at her. I suspect the worst.

If you are newlyweds then it is some other hang-up.

Just learn how to make her feel like a million dollars. In other words learn to be a better lover.

tsk tsk..trouble in paradise already.....like Sherly said.."she's full of crap".........or (sorry) her whoring days left a huge black hole..