Promoted

Drivers License?

How to get my lose drivers license ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Bamma say that easy. Bamma say go to China Town. Bamma say just hang around the drugstore for a while. Bamma say soon man go psst psst. Bamma say man offer Rolex. Bamma say tell man you no have job you no need watch. Bamma say man know right pronto what you want. Bamma say drivers license, social card, birth recording all for 150 American dollar. Bamma say work for him. Bamma free illegal now. Bamma vote next president. Bamma say so.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

depending on the state that you live in, just go to the place where you got your first driver license (assuming you got it the 'legal' way and you didnt just buy it from someone on the street) tell them that you lost it, you'll have to pay a fee and they should give you a replacement, oh yeah i forgot you'll have to bring a form of identification or something just in case, good luck

• 1 decade ago

go into your local DMV, report it lost or stolen, you'll have to pay for another one. they'll take your picture again... give you a temporary and send you the hard copy in the mail.

Of Course you'll have to prove who you say are....

Source(s): My source.. experience
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sorry but you will have to re ask question. Poorly written.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that doesnt make sense, try english please.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.