Chrysler 300 anyone agree???

This is hands down the best car for the money, period !

I have driven them all, jap cars way overpriced, expensive to fix, German cars are worse to fix.

Chrysler really got its sh!t Together on this car.

Favorite Answer

Time will tell on the reliability, but it sure is an attractive package. V8, rear drive, decent looks, and reasonably priced. Daimler-Chrysler currently does a better marketing job than anybody else in the US.

I disagree. While it may seem like the greatest thing since sliced bread right now it's still a Chrysler product and based upon the past history of Chrysler cars it will be a piece of junk in ten years.

I would have to disagree, I drove the car for about 2 months while renting it and it was a alright car, but not one that I would own. I would never own an American made car.

We just got an Audi A6 Wagon 2004 low mileage and its great, far better then any American made car our friends/family have owned. and far better then the C300 touring that we had and it was cheaper then if we had decided to buy the C300.

"German cars are worst to fix." -well they don't need fixing as much as American cars. You can't argue that, my friend who is a mechanic says that they have more American cars in their shops then any other countries cars. I mean heck a family member of mine has a Dodge truck in the shop right now. As soon as its out we are selling it and hes going to buy an Audi or a Volvo.

The C300 is nice to look at, but its only a high standard car for America, not for the world, soon enough as someone said it will find its self in the shop getting fixed a lot just like most other American cars.

~Cheers-

Guy at the rental car company told me they had trouble with the doors and they rent the maximas instead.

They look farking great but the interior quality looks and is crap. I sat in one at the Sydney Motorshow and it was nothing to write home about.

I'd still have one for the pimpyness though.

It may be great now, but wait until parts start falling off.

I guess