Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I am 20 years old but like guys who are much older than me.?

Actually I am in love with a man who is 20 years oolder than me.

The problem is I do not know this guy is just wanting me for sex or he actually likes me. He is 44 years old and he stares at my body alot .

• Curly
    Favorite Answer

You arent a person in his eyes, you are candy.

You arent in love. Love is about two persons.

A 44 year old man goes out with someone old enough to be his daughter only because of midlife crisis, it flatters his vanity, and because you are candy.

None of those is a long-term reason.

In my experience guys at that age who go for girls that young are TROUBLE. What past relationships has this guy had? At 44 if he's divorced, it could be a good sign that he can hold down an adult relationship. A string of long-term defactos is good too. If not, he could be a real wierdo/trouble, especially about the sex thing. I tend to be into older guys, because they're more mature (most of the time). Do you have evidence he has feelings for you? Do your homework before making a decision.

Well I am 20 also I normally date guys in their 30's so I am NOT going to diss you for that one.. HOWEVER if he stares at your body a lot chances are he is just going to want some sex out of you.. It would be different if he was always telling you that you are beautiful, asking to take you out on dates and all of that.. Someone who stares at your body is just a perv stay away!

well in my own opinion love and sex are one and the same, in both you need to respect you partner and appreciate him/her for what they are and what they do for ya. if he likes your body this doesn't mean he only wants sex.

i know the age difference is not the issue her but in my own personal opinion 24 years has too many generations in between this MIGHT cause problems on the long term.

HEY NOW I AM 43 AND DIG A 20 YR OLD GIRL. OLDER MEN HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE, STAYING POWER AND MOST OF US ARE PAST THE POINT OF GAME PLAYING. THE GIRL I LIKE, I THINK SHE THINKS I JUST WANT THE PUSSY, BUT SHE HAS SOME TRUST ISSUES. BEST THING IS TO TALK ABOUT IT.

I'm 42. I don't know him, so there is no way for me to know. I would guess if he stares at your body, then of course he thinks of you sexually. With human beings you have to be realistic. But maybe he loves you too.

there is nothing wrong with you being with an older guy as a matter of fact its quite normal..well on the fact that he really likes you are wants you for sex is something you will have to determine if it really matters of not to you..

Hi! I'm wendy from malaysia. I suggest you better becareful when be with him, if he love you, he should get married with you early but all i think may be he just play with you to have sex. Last but not least, try to think wisely!

Guys like hot girls. It is something they never grow out of. If you need some signs on wither or not it is serious, you need to ask.

just check next time when you go out with him if he would try understand you or just sitting there saying nothing but ask for sex right away.