Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 1 decade ago

Does the male sex organ shrink with age?

I hate to get too personal here, but I'd swear that I am smaller than I used to be. Is this normal or not? If it isn't, is there anything that can be done about it? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

well I'm not sure about the MALE organ but I do know the FEMALE BOOBS get saggier, and saggier with age!

heck, I have to roll mine up just to get them into My bra! or else I will get carpet burn on my nipples

As the first poster said, I've heard that penis length is reduced by some amount with weight gain... something like 1/2 inch for every 20 pounds (don't remember that actual numbers quoted at the time). It's simply due to the increased thickness of the layer of fat around your groin.

Lose weight, and keep her happy! :)

Its probably because, as you get older, your stomach gets fatter.

You are therefore seeing less and less of your todger as you get older.

At the moment I need to wear highly-polished shoews to see mine.

No. If you wanted to have a bigger penis, you should have chosen different parents. Penis size is totally genetic...

Well, you will see, young man, what it means to get old.

I hope it doesn't, or i'm in trouble, lol. As to increasing its size, try Viagra, lol.

No

No,