My car makes a humming noise. Help!!!?

Hi everyone,

My car is a 1994 Acura Integra. It makes a humming noise when I turn it on in the morning. I think the noise is kinda coming from the front/ from the dashboard. It only lasts for like 15 sec. Sometimes it happens during the day (but mostly in the morning).

What is it? What should I have it checked on?

Thanks for helping

Favorite Answer

sometimes when you turn the key to start the car, it doesnt turn back to 'on' all they way so the starter gets stuck. it happened on my old car a lot. that might be it...if not, its not an abnormal thing for a car to do when the engine is cold

Press down firmly on the top of the dashboard as you turn the car on. If there's no sound, it's the dashboard and it's harmless. Otherwise, we'll need more information to help you diagnose this problem.

maybe you shouldv`e brought a Falcon they just RRRRMMMMM, RRRRMMMMMM, hope this helps.