Help me remember an old PSone game?
I'm trying to remember the name of an early PSX game. I remember playing it on a demo for the PSX (maybe Underground).
Anyways the game is a type of "tank shooter" game. It was a 3d game and the graphics were blocky. There was a weapon that i clearly remembered in the game, it was like a guided missle (like the nikita rocket from Metal gear solid). This game was playable in the demo i am talking about. What is the game that i'm talking about??....heres some facts about it
* early PSX title
* has tanks or tank-like shooting vechicles as the main focus of the game
* has a guided missle weapon in the game (like in metal gear solid, except it's shot from the tank)
* in the early PlayStation Demo (maybe PS underground)
* demo included playable games consisting of Crash Bandicoot 1, Diehard (arcade shooter) and maybe acecombat
* demo included video game trailers and movie clips of Tobal no.1???, Twisted Metal, Demolition Derby, JetMoto.
* a 3-D action game
No it's not GTA2, i don't think GTA2 is a 3d game to begin with
Okay, let me add some things (or reinsert)
* When i say guided missile, i do not mean a heat sinker or a homing missle. The play actually controls the missle by first person point of view (Nikita missle in Metal gear solid series)
* And the game that i am thinking about is 3D. Not a 2d , but 3d. and i think i remember it being both a 3rd person and 1st person shooter.