Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Help me remember an old PSone game?

I'm trying to remember the name of an early PSX game. I remember playing it on a demo for the PSX (maybe Underground).

Anyways the game is a type of "tank shooter" game. It was a 3d game and the graphics were blocky. There was a weapon that i clearly remembered in the game, it was like a guided missle (like the nikita rocket from Metal gear solid). This game was playable in the demo i am talking about. What is the game that i'm talking about??....heres some facts about it

* early PSX title

* has tanks or tank-like shooting vechicles as the main focus of the game

* has a guided missle weapon in the game (like in metal gear solid, except it's shot from the tank)

* in the early PlayStation Demo (maybe PS underground)

* demo included playable games consisting of Crash Bandicoot 1, Diehard (arcade shooter) and maybe acecombat

* demo included video game trailers and movie clips of Tobal no.1???, Twisted Metal, Demolition Derby, JetMoto.

* a 3-D action game

Update:

No it's not GTA2, i don't think GTA2 is a 3d game to begin with

Update 2:

Okay, let me add some things (or reinsert)

* When i say guided missile, i do not mean a heat sinker or a homing missle. The play actually controls the missle by first person point of view (Nikita missle in Metal gear solid series)

* And the game that i am thinking about is 3D. Not a 2d , but 3d. and i think i remember it being both a 3rd person and 1st person shooter.

4 Answers

Relevance
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.