My picture sleeve fell out of my tri-fold wallet. How do I reinsert it so that my wallet closes properly?

I went to remove a picture and the whole sleeve came out; I can't get it to fit snugly back into the wallet and I'm not sure where exactly it was in the wallet because there are ridges at the folds in the leather. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

okay man unless your wallet means a lot to you, you might be ahead buying a new one, also if the tab that keeps your sleeve in place has broken off from a lot of bending,you can buy a new picture sleeve at almost any dept. store such as wal mart for less than $2.00. if fix you must than make sure the keeper tab is still on your sleeve, next try to remember how your sleeve looked before it broke. it has to be tucked into a slot at one of the folds. Try this with wallet opened go to the last fold and look for a slot to insert the keeper tab, making sure the sleeve is facing the way it did before falling out. lots of luck my friend.

• rehrer

i think of the thickness between the two could have a difference because of the fact one in straightforward terms folds two times and the different folds three times. at the same time as your finding for the wallet, decide for certainly one of each and every sort and learn them. additionally hint on your dad on which he could like or take a sneak on the wallet he already has..basically dont get caught! He could think of your stealing! basically kidding! while you're searching for for decrease priced you ought to ought to inspect the modifications via your self, yet while your splurging on him this 12 months ask an affiliate interior the dep. save and get their enter. wish this enables!

I would buy a quality wallet, to replace the one you have.

Get a knew wallet! DUH!!!! Merry Chrismas!