She is the only one that can get me going...?

I dated this girl for four years and after everytime I get in a sexual encounter with another, I don't get excited or in the mood, the only time is when I am around my ex. How long does this last and will I ever be normal again, I want my mojo!

• Tim D
    Favorite Answer

you have your mojo but your are either reflecting on the past when you should be watching your future or your not over her yet.

either way your not ready for a relationship and that is the problem in a nut shell. You need to let go of her or you need to realize that starting over means you have to go back to square one. Don't "try" to get into someones pants "try" to get to first base again then second. Just because you got impaled in a relationship doesn't mean you have to go out and pick another where you left off. It won't work.

Take your time get to know the woman let her get close but more important let her get teased if she worth having she'll tease back and then maybe you'll start feeling something

Good luck

I think you should get back to ur ex if you hardly can't forget her, never be with the girlfriend you're disliked, that's no happiness! May be you should ask ur ex to give you another chance or what, than you won't be feel suffering! Good luck dude!

she obviously removed your testicles and kept them when she dumped you. you need to reclaim them or be a ball-less emasculated pansy for the rest of your pathetic life. if you have already been this way for four years, you are quite content in this role, so stop whining about it.

seems like your ex is one heck of a woman.

yo think about ex while you are about to do it to another girl.