I just opened my ds lite, and its got a green dot on the top and bottom screen..?

are they malfunctions, should i call the manufacturer? or is it fixable by me?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I imagine they're dead pixels, which you can't do anything about. If you call Nintendo up they may replace the screen but i'm not sure. Worth a shot. I had about 4 dead pixels on my PSP, it can get really annoying I know.

    Don't think magnets affect LCDs... Just tube monitors/TVs. Not got a magnet to try it on my laptop though.

  • 1 decade ago

    You have either screen pixel failure and you need to clean it with some software but I doubt that is available for the DS.

    Or simply you have some magnets near your DS as someone else mentioned earlier in here.

    Source(s): experience
  • 1 decade ago

    Surely there is a magnet which is close to the screen.

    Source(s): experience
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.