How do I get songs from itunes onto the actual ipod device itself to listen to like a cd player?

I got new ipod nano for Christmas, I have songs from limewire on itunes, but how do I actually get the songs on the ipod to listen like a cd player? They're in a folder on "my compuer" but how do i install them on the actual ipod device?

Favorite Answer

you find the files in 'my computer' then right click one and select 'open with..' then you can choose 'open with...itunes'. it will send them to your itunes library

It can be any cd, and all you really need to burn is the .exe file. If you have a windows computer, it's as simple as putting the cd in, dropping the .exe file to the cd drive in Explorer, and hit "Burn to CD".