Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

anyone have a VALID windows vista product key, real version, not beta.?

please and thank you. happy exmas.

Update:

i am well aware of the "rules". please, im asking for help, not a lecture. its exmas for cryin out loud.

Update 2:

i dont know. i mean yea i dont watch cnn so im a little off in the world... but ive seen a few with it... is that the beta? if so how do i get a hold of it... micro doesnt say anything about it? and then is there a beta key i need? i dont know...

Update 3:

no... exmas... is x-mas... only exmas

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The VALID Windows Vista product key comes with the product. If you lost your product key, call Microsoft. If you don't have a product key, I encourage you to buy one.

By the way, what in the hell is 'exmas'? Electronic Christmas?

• Wabbit
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I was under the impression that Vista won't officially be out until March.

• 1 decade ago

Windows Vista is not out yea, so it is not posssable

• 1 decade ago

Thats a cost and why do u want somebody else's prop

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

u are asking something that is illegal, giving a genuine serial to someone is illegal, and it is against the policy of Microsoft, piracy.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.