Something to do that will pass time?

It's 3 o clock and I'm awake. I can't get to sleep so I need a good way to pass time until like 8, then I get to open presents.

• Jessy
    Favorite Answer

you are doing it. Y! answers. or play games online from gamehouse.com i like alot of the free ones they offer so much i got the funpass thingy. play mahjong or puzzle inlay. they are addicting and fun...also make your eyes and mind sleepy i think and might get you to sleep

There's a site called expertvillage.com with a bunch of how-to videos on everything from belly dancing to makeup to self-defense, and even baking.

Ehow.com has a huge variety of how-to articles.

Youtube.com is full of interesting videos by the general public.

Isketch.org is pretty cool.. it's a game in which you try to guess what other people are sketching before anyone else guesses it.

Hm...go to bored.com. its kinda lame but it mite keep u busy for i dunno...3 seconds? answer questions to get level up. it will pass time

Answer questions on yahoo answers...hehe

this or yahoo games