hi every one, how can i have better feelings about life?

• OC
    Favorite Answer

Go to a salon for a haircut and style. It always works.

Always try to help a friend in need

Believe in yourself

Be brave...but it's ok to be afraid sometimes

Study hard

Give lots of kisses

Laugh often

Don't be overly concerned with your weight, it's just a number

Always try to see the glass half full

Meet new people, even if they look different to you

Remain calm, even when it seems hopeless

Take lots of naps..

Be weird whenever you have the chance

Love your friends, no matter who they are

Don't waste food

RELAX

Take an occasional risk

Try to have a little fun each day.

...it's important

Work together as a team

Share a joke with friends

Fall in love with someone..

...and say "I love you" often

Express yourself creatively

Be conscious of your appearance

Always be up for surprises

Love someone with all of your heart

Share with friends

Watch your step

It will get better

There is always someone who loves you more than you know

Exercise to keep fit

Live up to your name

Seize the Moment

Hold on to good friends; they are few and far between

Indulge in the things you truly love

Cherish every Sunday

At the end of the day... PRAY

....... and close your eyes

And smile at least once a day!

• mtngrl

Read the Bible...start out with the book of John & turn to the Lord.

Then get rid of all the bad influences in life...bad "friends", drugs, alcohol, etc. cuz they won't solve your problems. Eat healthy, excersize, and sleep deeply (with no medicinal aids). Be yourself!

Life really isn't that bad, though many people go through hard times without being able to see the positive sides. God's in control, and He obviously has a plan for you (else I wouldn't be telling you about Him right now!)

Post your email or something and I'll give you more info tomorrow...right now I'm just too tired to think.

But don't give up - there's still hope!

;)

Do you really have a lot of real problems in your life or are you depressed. First of all find the answer to that question. Then find an answer to your real problems even if you have to seek help. If you are depressed -- think a doctor just told you you have 2 months to live and then someone finds a cure to your sickness. Life is so precious don't waste a moment of it.

First find out if you are depressed and if so get help.

Boredom is mild depression. Often caused by fixation on something you can't have. Find out if what you want is neurotic or realistic. If it is neurotic then you might get into a self-help group. If it is realistic then make some small goals toward it.

There is a fascinating world what will draw you in without any effort on your part if you can get past your fixation.

Get some books on self esteam. To tell you the truth I have been going through the same kind of thing. My family has money, (I don't) I am very beautiful and have guys asking me out all the time, I'm smart. I have everything going for me but I feel like crap all the time. I was very embaressed I took this self esteem test in one of the books and my self esteem was almost as low as it could be. The book has shown me how to change my negative thinking patterns. Look on Barnes and Noble for self esteem work books. I slide them under the couch when I have company so no one knows......lol

I have the BEST answer for you!!!! There have been many times in my life that I felt bad, sad, or mad about life. There has been ONE thing that has really helped me! The thing to do is to seek GOD!

God will help you. Study the Bible, learn about Jesus and his life, discover what God wants you to do, and finally obey God. You can trust Him. He wants to help you.

God tells us we need to repent of our sins and put our total trust in His Son Jesus. He can help you because His sacrifice provided a way for you to have peace with God even though you rejected Him when you sinned against Him. He promises to forgive IF YOU WILL repent and trust Him. Trust Him with your life. Give Him the keys of your car so He can lead wherever He wants you to be. This will help you greatly.

What is wrong with your life. Are you depressed in general? Breaking up the mundain cycle of things and experiencing new things that inspire you with a vacation can help.

Go out have some fun with some friends this time of year gets us down so do something you want to do.

Work hard at your current job.

Find something to do in your spare time

(such as read books, go to the movies, study...)