promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

i need help on my ipod nano!?

sorry people im kinda ignorant here i dont know how to record or as you guys call it now a days download on to my new ipod nano!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You again....? I'll make it as simple as possible. Follow step-by-step.

1. Go to http://www.limewire.com/

2. Download the program for free, and install it on your desktop.

3. Double-click the program once it's downloaded (it's bulky, so it may take a while)

4. Click "Later" when the program prompts you to pay for LimeWire Pro (unless you want to purchase it...)

5. Go up to File, and make sure that the program is "connected." If not, hit "connect."

6. On the left side, just type in a song title with artist (if the song title is too long, omit unnecessary words... LimeWire has a limit for how many characters you can type)

7. Click "search"

8. Once you get a list, click on a song that's seemingly popular

9. Double-click on the song to download (if the song does NOT download, it means that there aren't enough hosts with that file to share with you. In that case, just choose another file to download)

10. Once the song is 100% downloaded, right-click on the song, and click "Explore"

11. A temporary Share folder pops up for you with the new songs in it. Copy and paste the songs into a folder on your desktop (MyMusic folder or just a new folder... whatever you want)

12. Once you've copied/pasted, delete the file in the Share folder. This process saves space and is also convenient so that you don't have to open up LimeWire every time you want to hear your songs; you can just go straight to your desktop and to your folder with your songs in it.

13. Open up iTunes.

14. Go up to File.

15. Click on "Add File to Library."

16. On the drop-down menu, just go to your folder with the new songs in it. Add each song individually to your library this way.

17. Once you're done adding all your songs, connect your iPod.

18. The iPod should automatically update itself. If not, go up to File, go down to "Sync iPod," and click that. This is the MANUAL update option.

Seriously, it's easier than it sounds.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

it should have came with a disc with itunes, when you have itunes and plug in your ipod to the usb, you can import a cd by clicking the top right button that says 'import' then when the songs are done, they go to the 'library' where you can click and drag the file to where it says 'ipod nano' on the left of the screen

• rehrer
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i could pass with the iPod touch because of the fact of straightforward touch-demonstrate navigation and a effective length demonstrate. The demonstrate length is right for enjoying movies on the pass. The music sounds large in the time of the headphones, yet you could in straightforward terms use the headphones that pop out of the field, no different headphones will extra wholesome. 8GB isn't possibly that lots, yet once you dont desire to apply various memory, 8GB would be o.k.. in case you desire to get a extra value-effective iPod pass with the classic, yet i do propose the touch.

• 1 decade ago

GO TO mac.com and look around"!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.