What girl celebrities do you think have big heads literally?

I'm doing a project about sizes of heads, and I want some pictures of some female celebrities with big heads for extra info on my project.

Favorite Answer

Hilary Duff..after being so skinny, her head looks bigger now..

Same here:( That's why it's never good to get into Kpop.. Serious. I'm seriously in LOVE with Taemin. I refuse to look at other guys now. My friends call me obsessed and crazy but I can't help it. So I'm gonna have to answer to both of us, no. It's not normal or good to have a crush like that. Unlike others or my friends, I don't want to say, your dreaming, loving your idol isn't possible. I still feel that it is. I was really mad when I saw Taemin with Krystal too:( I like F(x) though... It just bothered me a lot when he kissed her head and held her and put his arms around her >.< I think I cried a few times because of that boy... I get really jealous over Taemin... He's a sensitive topic for me. I hit my friends when they make fun of him. I'm sure like many ex-kpop fans, you will grow out of it one day. In the end, obsession is bad. Kpop is bad for you. Sometimes I wished I never got into it. It drains my money and my life. If you can, lighten up on the SHINee and try not to be too obsessed. I'm not saying I will try because I'm in too deepXD

Paris Hilton

Rihanna

Look for the anorexic ones...Calista Flockhart, Lara Flynn Boyle, the Olsen twins...

• Nicole

Wierd project... I always thought the Olsen twins' heads were bigger than their bodies.

i noticed hilary duff had a proportionately large head.

Ummmm......nothing that would come out of my mouth would be nice...so I don't think that I'll answer.

OK....I'll answer................Paris "I love myself, but never more than money." Hilton!!!

christina ricci.but her b00bs are way bigger than her head.