Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What girl celebrities do you think have big heads literally?

I'm doing a project about sizes of heads, and I want some pictures of some female celebrities with big heads for extra info on my project.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hilary Duff..after being so skinny, her head looks bigger now..

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Same here:( That's why it's never good to get into Kpop.. Serious. I'm seriously in LOVE with Taemin. I refuse to look at other guys now. My friends call me obsessed and crazy but I can't help it. So I'm gonna have to answer to both of us, no. It's not normal or good to have a crush like that. Unlike others or my friends, I don't want to say, your dreaming, loving your idol isn't possible. I still feel that it is. I was really mad when I saw Taemin with Krystal too:( I like F(x) though... It just bothered me a lot when he kissed her head and held her and put his arms around her >.< I think I cried a few times because of that boy... I get really jealous over Taemin... He's a sensitive topic for me. I hit my friends when they make fun of him. I'm sure like many ex-kpop fans, you will grow out of it one day. In the end, obsession is bad. Kpop is bad for you. Sometimes I wished I never got into it. It drains my money and my life. If you can, lighten up on the SHINee and try not to be too obsessed. I'm not saying I will try because I'm in too deepXD

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Paris Hilton

• 1 decade ago

Rihanna

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Look for the anorexic ones...Calista Flockhart, Lara Flynn Boyle, the Olsen twins...

• Nicole
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Wierd project... I always thought the Olsen twins' heads were bigger than their bodies.

• 1 decade ago

i noticed hilary duff had a proportionately large head.

• 1 decade ago

Ummmm......nothing that would come out of my mouth would be nice...so I don't think that I'll answer.

OK....I'll answer................Paris "I love myself, but never more than money." Hilton!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

christina ricci.but her b00bs are way bigger than her head.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.