i'm not sure about this?

my boyfriend and i have been going out for nearly 8 months and we haven't kissed yet ... is that bad? i don't think it is but it seems like a long time and i know when the time comes i'll know it but i just wish it were sooner. and he's told me he wants to kiss me so bad and yet when i'm around him he doesn't kiss me... help please.

i have written him notes saying why haven't u kissed me yet and he has told me he is just nervouse.. i'm really nervouse about it all so i was hoping he'd make the move... i don't know what else to do.

we were listening to a song the other day and he said he wanted the singer to sing at our wedding he says after college we can get married!!

• OC
    Favorite Answer

Maybe he is shy? Why don't you kiss him first? Or you can try to make it happen. All you have to do is to hold him with your hands around his shoulders, pull him closer to you, put your head on his right shoulder, close your eyes, and he will start kissing you. Good Luck!

I think it's very good that he has not kissed you yet. Some things are worth waiting for. Does your boyfriend have any religious convictions related to kissing outside of marriage? Find out. Maybe he's never kissed a girl and you may need to teach him.

obviously he is a homosexual who has not yet come out of the closet. he is only "with" you to hide the truth from his peers/parents/etc. if he wasn't gay he would have his tongue down your throat and his hands down your pants on the first date if not sooner. does he have any special guy friends he likes to hang around with? does he go to church even when there are no services?

8 months, hmm... So what makes you call him a "boyfriend" as opposed to your "guy friend"?

It's not bad, dear, just a little slow. Next time you're with him, kiss him first!

haven't kissed yet....mmmmm...hes prob very shy about that sort of thing. maybe hes never realy kissed anyone b4 now. if you are really worried about it talk to him... better yet you make the move. sit and watch tv sit on his lap and kiss him already...lots of luck..

Tell him that you want to kiss him and he should surely do as he said

• DeeDee

OMG i feel for you

why havent you kissed and what is he waiting for??

have you asked him why he hasnt?

MAKE A MOVE on him girl .. just PASH HIM!!!!

if he wont make the first move .. then do it for him!

Take the plunge kiddo! sneak up on him and just kiss him. Nature will do the rest...

Hi honey...how old are you? Depending on ur answer it may not be bad, but if ur of age then yea that's a little prudish!

well, i guess he probably needs more time...but 8 months is pretty much. can i ask a question? is he an introvert or a nerd?

anyways, just give him more time and pleeeeaaaaaaasssse do check if he is gay!!!