i need your serious advice guys...?

i am so inlove with my guy friend who's been my date for almost a year now. i wanted to get serious with him so i asked him if we can have a serious relation(with commitment), i felst so bad when he told me he isn't ready yet and that he can't get serious with me..since then i started to stop texting him and started saying no to his invitations to go out and watch movie and have sex, but the thing is he is making me special still, i am confused..until now i still see him and my love for him is still there.what i'm afraid of is he might just be taking advantage of me and how i feel for him??should i dump him??how??

Favorite Answer

Why do we reduce the beauty of relating to a relationship ? Why are we in such a hurry ? Because to relate is insecure and relationship is a security .It has certainty .Relating is just a meeting of two strangers maybe just overnight .Who knows what happens tomorrow ? We are so afraid that we want to make it certain, make it predictable .We would like tomorrow to be according to our ideas .We do not allow it freedom .We reduce every verb to a noun

giv it time but dnt let him tk advantage of u.