TARRA asked in Education & ReferenceTrivia · 1 decade ago

How many weeks did The Bridges of Madison County spend on Publishers Weekly’s bestseller lists...?

How many weeks did The Bridges of Madison County spend on Publishers Weekly’s bestseller lists, longer than any other in the 1990s? (for radio trivia)

Favorite Answer

The answer should be 161 weeks. But it's not working for my radio trivia. (92.5 wxtu) I searched many times and keep coming up with 161.

Bridges of Madison County was on the list for 161 weeks.

Source(s): Jewish World Revew, March 23, 2006

Use 10 for the radio trivia.

Does anyone know what answer worked for 1010 wins in NYC, I tried both 10 and 161 and neither worked

10 will work on some of the websites, not some others.

• Sam E

10 worked for the trivia answer

around 150 -----works for me on all 3 of my personalties for the trivia question

Nothinhg is working for me on 92.5 trivia.

• jerry

i email the radio station to credit my account,,i gave them the answer in letters and numbers,,and asked them to send me an email to verify the credit to my account,,,they do not answer the phone,,,unless it is a contest or call in requests,,,,i email it to the two radio stations here in buffalo new york,,,you should have no trouble once you send the email,,they will always take care of you,,